How to activate SBI debit card by SMS
Activate SBI debit card: State Bank of India is one of the user-friendly banks that you can see in our country. There are many branches of the State bank of India in our country. SBI is much updated according to the changing world. It provides us with the best customer care that a bank can offer. The mediums in which we can withdraw money from our account is by withdrawing it through a check or by ATM services. Before ATM cards were given to the account holders with the pin cord. This created a lot of problems. So the bank has changed the way of giving the pin to the account holders.
|Activate SBI Debit card
A debit card is a card in which there will be a scanning code. This scanning code will be scanned by the ATM machine and will help you with the transaction process. This code contains details of your account. Through this card, you can know about the balance that the account has and also about the transaction details. There are several ATM around the country. Any ATM can be used to withdraw money there is no restriction for other banks. Let us see how to activate the SBI debit card by SMS. Do you want to register Syndicate Bank Net Banking, the check out here
How to activate SBI debit cards
There are many ways to activate the SBI debit card
Activate the SBI Debit card by SMS
Activating the SBI Debit card through sending an SMS is one of the easiest ways to get the ATM activated.
- As the first process open the message option and start to type a message.
- The content to type is, type the PIN (space) then type the last 4 digits of the debit card (space) then enter the last 4 digits of the SBI bank account number.
|Activate SBI debit card by SMS
- After typing this content sent this to 567676.
- This has to be sent from the registered mobile number of your SBI account.
- After this process, the account holder will receive a four-digit number to the registered account number from SBI bank.
- The following code will be activated in the next 24 hours.
- Then you should go to the nearest State Bank of India ATM.
- Then enter the pin after inserting the debit card.
- After that change the pin by entering the four digits number that you have received from the bank to your registered phone number.
- Now after these processes your debit card is activated for your future use.
- This is how to activate an SBI debit card by SMS.
Also Check: Canara Bank Mini Statement
Activate the SBI Debit card by IVR
IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is a preferred way to activate your SBI Debit card.
- The first thing to be done is to make sure that you are using the registered mobile number.
- All the processes of the activation of the ATM card lay on the registered phone number.
|Activate SBI debit card by IVR
- Call 1800112211 or you can call 18004253800.
- This call has to be done from your registered phone number of your SBI account.
- They will ask you for the ATM card number and your account number.
- After confirming both they will send a 4 digit pin to the respective registered number.
- After this process, go to the nearby SBI ATM counter.
- Now just insert the ATM card and enter the PIN that you received on your registered mobile number.
- Then change the PIN and the card is good for future use.
- This is how to activate an SBI debit card by SMS.
Activate the SBI Debit card by ATM
The people who are not comfortable in communication mostly prefer to activate the ATM card by going to the ATM counter.
- The first process is to go to the SBI ATM counter.
- Then you should insert your ATM card into the ATM machine.
- Then that, there will be an option to change the ATM pin.
- Before this process enters the bank account number and the registered mobile number into the system.
- After this process, you will get an OTP on the registered mobile number from the SBI bank.
- Use this pin to change your ATM pin.
- Now the Debit card is free for future use.
- This is how to activate an SBI debit card by ATM
Activate the SBI Debit card by Internet Banking
Net banking is one of the best ways to get the ATM card activated.
- Open the SBI website on your respective device.
- The following website can be used – https://onelinesbi.com
|SBI debit card by Internet banking
- Then you must go to e-services then just go to ATM Card Services then go to ATM Pin Generation.
- Then users should use the password and the OTP pine to get access to your account.
- You will get it on your registered mobile number.
- Then enter the account number and card number to the respective options.
- After this process edits the pin and clicks the enter option.
- Now the pin is set for future use.
These are the ways in which you can activate the SBI Debit card by SMS. The main factor that these processes need is that you need to make sure that you have registered the mobile number and it is active. If this is not active make the number active or you can change the number whenever you want by giving a request to SBI bank. All the above processes are easy to handle. The main feature is that all these processes can be activated by sitting at their own home. There is no need to search around here and there. And it could be set up within just minutes. Make sure to avoid errors during these entire processes. Fewer mistakes mean quick result. Just make sure to follow the processes as given above. Hope the above content has helped you. This is how to activate an SBI debit card by SMS.