Find All Bank Balance Enquiry Number List
All Bank balance enquiry number list: Now a day in this busy and speed up world people don’t have time to spare in queue in banks to get the information that they need. Here is where we get the help of the services that the bank provides us. It is really useful as a working person. In this running world there is no time to spend on things like banks but banks are really important too. This is where the banks have provided us with enquiry number. In our bank accounts there will a lot of transactions done. So, we should have a record about everything.
|All Bank Balance Enquiry List|
If a person needs to know the balance of a number then you can use the bank balance enquiry number. This is really usefully stuff. All socialized banks provide us with balance enquiry number. For business man they will deal with many transactions in their life. Before a transaction the enquiry about the balance can be done with the help of the balance enquiry number. The main advantage is that you can get the balance information from anywhere that you wish to. So, let us see all bank balance enquiry number list. The information given is easy to be followed. Here, all the numbers of all the banks are provided. In this way it will be easy for you all to get your indented information.
Also Check: ICICI Bank Balance Check
How to process the bank balance enquiry number
The steps to be followed are very easy and simple.
- First of all get the registered mobile number. This is a number which you have registered with the bank in the time of account formation.
- It is really important to keep your number activated. Make sure the number is registered.
- If the number is not active try to re activate the number.
- The number should be on and able to be used.
- If the number is not available you have an option to replace the number.
- This can be done with the help of the bank or by using the applications provided by the bank.
- Online methods are usually used in this case.
- The below given numbers are the number provided by the respective banks.
- You should give a call to the number in which you have your account.
- Then the call will be converted into a missed call.
- You are then instructed to wait for a couple of seconds.
- Then you will receive an SMS from the respected bank which explains the details of your bank account balance.
- This is how to process all bank balance enquiry number list.
All Bank Balance Enquiry number List
|S.No||Name of the Banks||Enquiry Number|
|3||Bank of Baroda||09223011311|
|7||Kotak Mahindra Bank||18002740110|
|9||Punjab National bank||18001802222|
|12||Bank of India||09015135135|
|14||Central Bank of India||09222250000|
|17||State Bank of India||1800112211|
|18||Union Bank of India||09223008586|
|22||Karur Vysya Bank||09266292666|
|24||Indian Overseas Bank||04442220004|
|25||South Indian Bank||09223008488|
|28||Punjab Sind Bank||1800221908|
|29||State Bank of Hyderabad||09223766666|
|30||State Bank of Patiala||09223766666|
|31||State Bank of Travancore||09223766666|
|32||United Bank of India||18001802223|
|37||Catholic Syrian Bank||09895923000|
|38||Kerala Gramin Bank||9015800400|
|39||Mercantile bank Limited||09211937373|
|43||Bank of Maharashtra||18002334526|
This is how to get all bank balance enquiry number list. These numbers are really helpful for most of the people in our country. You can get the balance amount information within seconds from where ever you want to. All the numbers are provided by the banks. If you find any doubt with the processing steps then try one more time if you face any error with the given steps then you are instructed to contact the bank directly. Here all the numbers of the respected banks are provided so it will be easy for you all to find the number that you need. Hope that the above information helps you.
1. What to do if the number is not working?Ans: If you face any problem with the numbers given below you kindly contact your respective banks. This may be even a problem from your side. So check before registering and error.2. What if the registered number is not active?Ans: If the registered number is not active then it will be very difficult for the account holders to get their balance information. The registered number plays a huge roll in this process. If the registered number is not active then try to keep the number active if that’s not possible then you have an option to change the registered number into a new number.3. Why balance enquiry services is a lot important than most of the services?Ans: It is really important. Banks are used to store the information of the bank account holder and also their savings. The amount will be safe with the bank but it is important to check the balance in between. Before a transaction most of the people are instructed to have a bank balance enquiry. This is difficult to be done each and every time by visiting. This is where balance enquiry number helps us.