Download IOB mini statement Online - SMS/mPassbook/Nanban App
IOB mini statement: IOB is one of the well-known banks in our country. The bank has a lot of experience in the field of banking. The trust that they built took them a lot of hard work. Even though there are many other new generation banks that raise every year the account holders a really increasing on IOB bank. This is due to the services that they provide for their customers. As we all know people don’t have much time in this busy world they prefer to do banking activities through online mode nowadays. In that sense, the IOB bank has put forward a lot of online options for their account holders also. So let us see how to get IOB mini statement online.
Requirements to Get IOB Mini Statement Online:
Methods to getting IOB Mini Statement:
- Get IOB Mini Statement Online using SMS
- Get IOB Mini Statement Online using mPassbook
- Get IOB Mini Statement Online using Nanban App
How to Get IOB Mini Statement Online – By SMS:
- First of all, open the messaging app that you have on your phone.
- Select the ‘create a new message option’.
|Get IOB Mini Statement Online By SMS|
- On that on the content space type MINI [space] last 4 digits of the account number
- Then on the recipient option type 8424022122 and press the send button.
- Then within just a few minutes, you will receive a text with the mini statement content from the bank.
Also Read: IOB Mobile Banking Registration
How to get IOB Mini Statement Online – mPassbook app:
- As the first and foremost step you should download the mPassbook mobile application. The application will be available on the banking website. But most of the users use to download it from Google play store and IOS store.
|Get IOB Mini Statement Online by mPassbook app|
- After downloading open the app. On the page displayed enter the IOB account number and the registered phone number respectively.
- Then you will receive an OTP to the registered phone number.
- Now enter the OTP and click the submit button. Check the OTP before entering.
- After the verification set the MPIN this is done to log in to the application.
- To set the MPIN you should enter a 6 digit number and re-enter it one more time. Then click the submit option.
- Then on the pop-up window present, you will get a notification as the registration process is completed.
- Now enter the application again by entering the MPIN. Now when the application has opened the synchronization of the passbook will take place.
- This process will take about 2-3 minutes. It takes time because it analyses all the transactions that took place.
- Then the notification after the process is done will be shown on the popup bar.
- When you enter the main dashboard then clicks on the account mini statement option.
- The mini statement will contain the details of the transaction that took place in just a few months as your selection.
- There you can see all the transaction statements under your account number. You can select the time period that you want and enter the e-mail ID also.
- Press the proceed option. Now the PDF of the IOB bank statement will be sent to the entered mail
- You can download it from the mail and save it. If you want you can keep a printed copy also.
Also Read: Bank of Vici Login
How to Get IOB Mini Statement Online – Using Nanban App:
- Before any other step, you should download the Nanban app from the Google play store or IOS store as your wish.
|Get IOB Mini Statement Using Nanban App|
- It is available in both sectors. You can also download the application directly from search engines. But most of the account holders prefer to get it from the stores.
- After the downloading process opens the Nanban app. On the application some permission requests will be asked like allow location, SMS etc. give permission to them.
- Then enter the IOB account number and the registered mobile number then click continues.
- Now you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number enter the OTP and confirm it by clicking the submit button.
- Now the registration process is completed. Now select the e-statement option. Then another page will be displayed.
- Then enter the account number, start date, the end date of your account statement that you want.
- Then enter the submit button. The mini statement that you wanted will be generated and displayed in the form of a PDF. You can download the PDF and keep it.
The bank statements are evidence of all the transactions that took place in an account. It is really important to keep an eye on the statement details. Mini statements are preferred to get the transaction details of a particular period of time. All the steps explained above are easy to be followed. If you find any difficulty be free to contact the bank. This is how to get IOB mini statement online is done. Hope the above content helped you as you expected.
1. Can we get the statement through the phone if we don’t have a smartphone?
Ans: Yes you can. You can follow the SMS way to get the statement. It is one of the easiest methods also. So, if you don’t have a smartphone. No problem. You can do it on ordinary mobile also.
2. Are the services provided by the bank really helping the account holders?
Ans: Yes. This is really helpful. Now a day’s all people use online services to get their banking needs done. Since the bank provides a lot of services it is really helpful.
Post a Comment
Post a Comment