Download SBI Bank Statement on Mobile in PDF Format
SBI bank statement: State bank of India is one of the best banks in our country. The bank provides the account holders with many advantages throughout the time. The trust that the bank has built in the minds of the account holders is through a lot of hard work. The SBI bank has won many recognitions and awards throughout its life time. The bank has provided the account holders with a specialized team of members to give an outlook on the services that the bank provides the customers.
|SBI Bank Statement|
A bank statement is a document in which we document the details of the bank transactions. It s really important to keep a record of the activities that take place in our account. It will reveal any error that took place in the account. By referring the statements it will be really easy to get the errors cleared. There are many ways to get a bank statement. You can get it through bank by directly visiting the bank. The bank has provided various ways to get the statement through online mode. So let us see how to download SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format. All the steps are really easy to be followed.
Requirements to download SBI bank statement on mobile:
- You should keep a note of the SBI internet banking user ID and password. This is used to login to the SBI mobile app.
- You should have the registered mobile number activated.
- Try to keep it active if possible. If it is not possible then change the registered mobile number by just informing the bank.
- You should keep a good range mobile connection. In this way you will be able to get the SMS verification quickly.
- Make sure to have a good internet connection so that you can download the PDF quickly.
Also Read: SBI CIF Number
Download SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format – SBI Quick app
- First of all download the SBI Quick application from the stores or the website directly. All the ways works so no worries.
|SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format|
- Then open the application. After that register on the app by entering the registered mobile number.
- Now you will receive an OTP on the mobile. Enter the OPT and verify the application.
- Now the registration process is completed successfully.
- There a new page will be displayed. On that page select account services option.
- There you can see the 6-month e-statement option. Just click on that.
- A new page will be displayed there on that enter you account number and password to open the PDF statement that you want to download. Then click on the submit button.
- Now the statement will be send to your e-mail id respectively. In this way you can download the statement PDF from your e-mail id.
- After that you can keep it an e-copy of a hard copy as your wish.
Download SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format – Yono Lite app
- For the processing of the Yono Lite application you should download the app from IOS store of Google play store. This way is instructed because most of the account holders use this method to download the application. You can download the app from website directly also. It is up to your decision.
|Yono Lite application|
- Now after the downloading process open the app. Now register on the app using your internet banking user id, password and OTP code that you receive on the registered phone number.
- After the registration process the home screen will be displayed in front of you.
- There select the ‘My account’ option.
- Then select the view/download statement option respectively.
- Now you will get a text box where you should enter the start date and end date of the statement that you want. And click on the download option.
- Now they will ask you a password to download the PDF. The password is actually the account number. Enter the account number and the downloading process will be completed within no time actually.
This is how to download SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format. Why it is done in PDF because. No illegal external changes can be made in the account statement. It will be full of correct details. Just follow the above steps and get your need done. All the notes prepared and presented are correct up to our knowledge. If you want there is any error then try to do it correctly one more time. If that is not the case then inform the bank as early as possible. Hope the above content helped you.
1. Is SBI quick app helpful?
Ans: SBI quick app is really a helpful app. It contains much information regarding the bank and processing it has a page explaining to you about all the details of the bank. It contains banks profile. If any processing on the bank is difficult feel free to call the customer care services. The services are really helpful to get their things done in no how to download SBI bank statement on mobile in PDF format time. The application was invented by seeing the needs of the account holders. In this way the account holders can get their stamen from anywhere in the world.2. Yono lite app simple to use?
Ans: Yes, it is actually really easy to use. All the instructions provided by the application are really helpful. The account will have all the details about your bank account. So it is really a god reference.