How to Find RBL Bank CIF Number using 5 Different Methods
RBL Bank CIF Number: One of the leading private banks in India is RBL bank that offers savings accounts, credit card services and other banking activities for its customers. This bank also provides digital banking services like internet banking and mobile banking. To access all the digital banking services of RBL bank, you must know the CIF number of your RBL Bank account. CIF number is a unique identification number that has been given by the bank for its each and every customer. CIF number is also known as Customer Identification Number.
|RBL Bank CIF Number|
The purpose of the CIF number is that it will help the bank officials to easily identify you when you have more than one account in a bank. This will link your multiple accounts into a single id that means if you have multiple accounts in the same bank such as savings account, current account, fixed deposit account, PPF account, RD account and more, all of your accounts are linked through your particular CIF Number. If you are a customer of RBL bank and need to access all of its digital banking services, you must know your CIF number or Customer ID of your account. In this post, we are going to discuss how to get the RBL Bank CIF number.
Required Things to Get RBL Bank CIF Number:
Do you want to find? Axis Bank Customer ID
Methods to Get RBL Bank CIF Number:
- Get RBL Bank CIF Number using Passbook
- Get RBL Bank CIF number using Welcome kit
- Get RBL Bank CIF number by Viewing Cheque book
- Get RBL Bank CIF number by Sending SMS to customer care
- Get RBL bank Customer id by Visiting the bank branch
Method 1: Get RBL Bank CIF number by viewing Passbook
- Take your RBL bank account Passbook and open its first page.
- There you will see all information related to your RBL banks accounts like account number, account holder name, and branch name.
- Along with the details mentioned above, you will also see the CIF number of your account.
Method 2: Get RBL Bank CIF number using Welcome kit
- By the time you open a bank account in RBL bank, the bank will have given you a welcome kit along with a welcome letter.
|RBL Bank CIF number using Welcome kit|
- The kit consists of your debit card and other essential information or documents of your bank account.
- From there, you will see your RBL account’s CIF number for registering with digital banking services or log in to internet banking.
Method 3: Get the RBL Bank CIF number by viewing Cheque book
If you have a Cheque book for your RBL Bank account then open its first page. Your RBL Bank account’s CIF number was written on the first of your Cheque book along with details like your account number, account name, address, etc.
Also Check: Corporation Bank Customer ID
Method 4: Get RBL Bank CIF number by Sending SMS to Customer care
RBL bank allows you to easily get the CIF number of your account by simply sending a message from your mobile number registered with the RBL bank. Let’s see the steps to get the RBL Bank account CIF number by sending a message.
- First, open the text message app on your phone in which you are inserted your mobile number which was registered with your RBL bank account.
|Get RBL Bank CIF number by Sending SMS|
- Compose a new message and type ‘CIF’ without quotation and followed by the last four digits of your RBL bank account.
- Send the message to 922 3366 33. If you have RBL bank’s credit card then you can also type the last four digits of your credit number instead of typing last four digits of your account number.
- Once the message is delivered, you will receive an SMS. Your CIF number was mentioned in that SMS.
Method 5: Get RBL Bank Customer id by Visiting Bank Branch
If any of the above methods are not work for you, you are recommended to visit your nearest RBL bank branch and provide your account number and other information to get your CIF Number. You should carry any of your identity proof like Aadhaar card, PAN card and driving license to the bank.
|RBL Bank Customer id by Visiting Bank|
You have to Request bank officials to provide your CIF number by providing account number and id proof. Once they are verified your authentication by the documents given by you, they will give your CIF number.
So, these are the five methods that you can follow to get your RBL Bank CIF number. If you want to know the answers to your queries related to your RBL bank account, you can call the customer care number of RBL bank. The customer care number is 022 6115 6300. I hope this post helps you to get the CIF number of your RBL bank account.
Post a Comment
Post a Comment