How to activate HDFC internet banking Online? - Simple Steps
Activate HDFC internet banking: The Internet banking feature of HDFC bank allows its customer to easily access and manage their accounts and cards at their fingertip. If you are a customer or an account holder of HDFC bank, you can get access to the net banking facility of HDFC bank. Once you have registered for HDFC net banking, you have to activate it to do transactions and unlock all its features like third party transfer, IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, change debit card PIN online and more. Let’s see the procedure to activate HDFC internet banking.
|Activate HDFC internet banking|
You have to do three main steps to activate HDFC internet banking. First of all, you have to register for HDFC net banking and then you need to activate third party transfer. To completely activate HDFC net banking, you need to activate HDFC secure access also. Let’s see the whole process one by one.
Register for HDFC internet banking:
- Step 1: Visit the internet banking website of HDFC bank on your smartphone/laptop or simply click the below link. https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/
|Register for HDFC internet banking|
- Step 2: Once the page was loaded, enter your customer id on the box and click on ‘Continue’.
- Step 3: Now, you need to enter the internet banking password which was printed on the welcome kit given by HDFC bank. Open that welcome kit and note that password and enter its website.
- Step 4: Click on the login button and once logged in to your account you need to change the password of your choice.
- Step 5: If you do not receive your password for internet banking through the welcome kit or you have lost your password, you can register for HDFC Internet Banking online.
Also Read: HDFC Bank Customer ID
Activate Third Party Transfer:
To transfer funds through HDFC internet banking, you need to first activate third party transfer. To do so, simply follow the below-given steps
- Step 1: First, log in to your HDFC internet banking account by entering your User ID and password on the home page of the website.
|Activate Third Party Transfer|
- Step 2: After successful login to it, choose the fund transfer option from the main menu at the top of the main dashboard.
- Step 3: Then click on the ‘Register Now’ button to proceed further to activate third party transfer.
- Step 4: On the next page, choose the debit card number from the list. Now, you need to enter the required details related to your Debit cards like ATM PIN and expiry date in MM/YY format.
- Step 5: Once you enter the details, click on the ‘Confirm’ button to proceed further. On the next page, it will display the last four digits of your mobile number registered with the bank and you have to confirm it.
- Step 6: Then, click on the ‘Continue’ button. After that, it will send you OTP to your mobile number registered with HDFC bank.
- Step 7: Enter the received OTP correctly on the website and then click on ‘Confirm’. Now, the page will display information regarding net banking transactions. Read it and click on ‘Register Now.
- Step 8: That’s all. Now, you have successfully registered for third party transactions but you have to continue the process to activate secure access to complete the HDFC net banking activation process.
Activate HDFC Secure Access:
- Step 1: This process is a continuation of third party transfer registration process. First, you have to select an image category which you need to choose as an image for identification and for secure transactions.
- Step 2: Select an image category from the drop-down list. And then select an image and keep that image in your mind and then click on ‘Continue’.
- Step 3: On the next screen, you need to enter the ‘Current Authentication Message’ which will be displayed on the login screen every time you visit the HDFC net banking website.
- Step 4: On the next page, it will ask five secret questions and you need to enter an answer for it. This was asked by the bank to prevent your identity from hackers. Enter answers for all questions and then click on ‘Proceed’.
- Step 5: You have to confirm the details entered by you such as image, message and answers for five questions. Once you have verified all the details, click on ‘Confirm’.
That’s all. You have successfully completed the activation of HDFC internet banking. Now, you can do transactions and easily access all the facilities of HDFC internet banking.
Post a Comment
Post a Comment