How to Get Interest certificate from SBI? - Internet Banking & SBI Quick app
Get Interest certificate from SBI: SBI is one of the most famous banks in our country. It is really user friendly and also helps people to access their bank anywhere. SBI has a lot of branches around the world which is really helpful. It is seen to it that all the account holders will be provided with all the best services that they deserve within a short span of time. State Bank of India was recognized as the bank for all kinds of people in our country. SBI has provided many different programs for the newly developing businesses done by people. SBI also became a part of developing our country. It provides the people with a hope that all will be ok. In the early times, people visited their bank branches regularly for the update about your account. It was done to make sure that the amount deposited is safe and the details about the transactions.
|Get Interest certificate from SBI
Since the world has become so busy the people have no time to visit their bank branches as often as possible. So they needed new technologies to get this process done. So they introduced many ways such as toll-free numbers. Get the information through missed calls, internet banking etc. from all of this the most preferred one is mobile banking. It is considered to be the easiest step to be followed. Many people in our country use the SBI Quick banking application. This shows us the acceptance of online banking by the people in our country. As said before this is a busy world in which people have no time to spare. So let us How to get Interest certificate from SBI. The below steps will be really easy to follow.
Also Read: Activate SBI Mobile Banking
How to get Interest certificate from SBI - Internet banking?
Internet banking is a very good option to get interest certificate from SBI. This service helps a lot of people around our country to manage their accounts.
- First of all, you should open the SBI internet banking website on your device
- Then enter your username and password and log in to your bank account.
|Get Interest certificate from SBI using Net Banking
- Then you should click on the e-Services option from the main menu displayed
- Then select the option called ‘My certificates’ from the list of services displayed in front of you.
- Then you select the type of certificate that you want from the certificates displayed.
- At the bottom of the certificate, you will be provided with a Download option.
- Just click on the download option and the interest certificate will be downloaded in the form of a PDF file.
Also, Read How To: Activate SBI Debit Card
How to get Interest certificate from SBI - SBI Quick App?
SBI Quick App is really a very useful application. Most people around the world have smartphones so this is one of the best ways to get interest certificate from SBI.
- As the first step download the SBI Quick Application from Google Playstore on your device.
|Get Interest Certificate using SBI Quick App
- Open the application and check and allow the required permissions to the application.
- Then open the Account Services option from the menu.
- In the new screen displayed just click on the Interest Certificate option based on which type of account that you own.
- Then enter the account number and password which is already provided in front of you. Then click on the submit button.
- The interest certificate will be sent to the email ID which is registered to your account. Make sure that the email ID is active.
- If not keep it active. If you want there is an option to change your email ID by informing the bank.
- Then you can download the interest certificate and take a print if you want.
The world is running at a high speed. So people will not have time to visit the bank and keep an update on their accounts. So the modern ways of depending on the technologies to get the work done can be considered. Out of all the ways that the SBI bank has provided us the best and easy way is mobile banking. All the people in our country use smartphones. So follow the above step. If you get any doubt with the proceedings then you can do it once more and recheck it. If the error remains then contact the bank and inform them. Kindly make sure to inform them fast as possible. Hope that the above content has helped you as you expected it to be.
1. Where can we find the SBI Quick APP?
Ans: SBI Quick App can be downloaded from both Apple Store and Google Play Store. You can also find the SBI Quick Banking link to download. These are the best way to get the application. The number of internet users to download the application is much low than you expect. The size of the application is also small. It will not take a lot of memory anyway.
2. What to do if you find any error?
Ans: If you find any error in using the application of SBI or internet banking then you can try again later. It may be an error due to the wrong username or password. If you are sure that the username and password that you enter are correct and still shows errors then you should inform the bank immediately. Don’t slow down or try to fix it yourself.