How to Reset HDFC debit card PIN? Using Internet Banking/Mobile App
Reset HDFC debit card PIN: If you are an HDFC bank customer and have an HDFC Debit card, you can use an HDFC debit card to withdraw money at HDFC ATMs and other ATMs from your account. You can also use the HDFC Debit card at shopping malls and stores to make cashless payments by entering a four-digit ATM pin. If you forgot your ATM Pin, then you are unable to withdraw cash as well as you cannot use it at Point-of-Sale terminals. In that situation, you can easily reset your HDFC ATM card PIN by simply using your handheld device such as Smartphone and laptop anytime and anywhere. In this post, we are going to discuss the detailed procedure to reset HDFC debit card PIN using three different methods.
Method 1: Reset HDFC Debit Card PIN using HDFC internet banking
- Step 1: First of all, go to https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ internet banking website of HDFC bank.
- Step 2: Enter your Customer ID / User ID and Password of your internet banking account. Then click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Step 3: Once you are successfully logged into your internet banking account, click on the ‘Cards’ section from the list of options displayed on your left side of the screen.
|Reset HDFC Debit Card PIN - Internet Banking
- Step 4: Now, the sub-menu will be open, from that select the ‘Requests’ option and then select the ‘Instant PIN Generation’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: On the next page, you need to select the Debit card for which you want to change or reset the PIN from the list. And then type a new four-digit number that you wish to set as a PIN for your Debit card.
- Step 6: Click on the ‘Confirm’ button to confirm the new four-digit PIN. On the next page, click the check box near to mobile number displayed on the screen and then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 7: It will send you an OTP through SMS on your registered mobile number. Enter the received OTP without any error on the screen at the specified space then again click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 8: Once the entered OTP was verified successfully, your HDFC debit card PIN is reset.
Also Check: Transfer Funds from HDFC
Method 2: Reset HDFC Debit Card PIN using HDFC mobile banking app
- Step 1: Open HDFC mobile banking app on your smartphone. If you have not downloaded the app yet, you can easily download the app from your device’s app store.
- Step 2: After downloading the app, open it on your device and log in to the app. You can to the HDFC mobile banking application by simply entering the same User ID / Customer Id and Password which used to login to your HDFC internet banking account.
|Reset HDFC Debit Card PIN - Mobile app
- Step 3: Once the main interface of the application was loaded on your screen, you have to click on the three-line menu icon at the top left side corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Choose the ‘PAY’ section from the list and select the ‘Cards’ option from the sub-menu or drop-down menu.
- Step 5: Now, the app will display all the available cards which are linked to your HDFC bank account. You have to select the Debit card for which you want to reset the secret PIN.
- Step 6: Next, the app will show the details of the card you have chosen. From that, select the ‘Set PIN’ option.
- Step 7: On the next screen, you can set a new four-digit ATM PIN as per your choice. Enter the PIN number twice and accept ‘Terms and Conditions’ by tick the box near it. And also, you need to confirm your mobile number displayed on your screen.
- Step 8: It will send you an OTP through SMS on your registered mobile number. Enter the received OTP without any error on the app at the specified space then again click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Step 9: Once the OTP was verified, the reset process of the HDFC Debit card PIN will be completed successfully.
Also Check: Bank of Dawson Login
Method 3: Reset HDFC Debit Card PIN using HDFC by using Phone Banking
HDFC bank also allows you to reset your Debit card PIN using the Phone Banking number of HDFC. Let’s see the procedure to reset the Debit card PIN of HDFC using phone banking.
- Step 1: First, you have to dial the HDFC Phone Banking number from your mobile number registered with HDFC bank.
- Step 2: The phone banking number of HDFC bank differs from city to city. So, you can check the HDFC phone banking number for your city on its official website or simply search it on Google.
|Reset HDFC Debit Card PIN - Phone Banking
- Step 3: Once your call was activated, select any language in which you are comfortable and then select the account from the IVRS option.
- Step 4: Then, Choose to validate the customer ID option or Debit Card PIN or the Last four digits of the Debit card Number.
- Step 5: Here, we have explained the procedure with the last four-digit of the Debit card numbers. At next, you need to select the OTP verification option.
- Step 6: As soon as you select the OTP verification option, you will get a Time Password on your Mobile number registered with the bank via SMS.
- Step 7: Enter the received OTP using a dial pad to validate your identity. Once your identity was verified, you need to select the ATM PIN change option.
- Step 8: Enter a new ATM pin number as per your choice. Now, you will again receive OTP on your mobile number and enter it. That’s all. Now, Your ATM PIN number was reset successfully using Phone Banking.