Transfer Fund From SBI Without Adding Beneficiary - SBI app/UPI
Transfer Fund From SBI Without Adding Beneficiary: SBI allows its customer to transfer funds easily and quickly from one account to another within SBI and other banks using its internet banking service and mobile application like Yono. You are allowed to transfer funds through internet banking and mobile app via NEFT, IMPS or RTGS depending on your need, funding size and time. But, you have to add beneficiaries to your SBI internet banking account to transfer funds through these facilities. What if you do not want to add a beneficiary to your account and still want to transfer funds from your SBI accounts? If so, this post is for you. Here, we will explain three different methods to transfer funds from the State Bank of India without adding beneficiaries.
Method 1: Transfer Fund from SBI without adding beneficiary using SBI Quick Transfer
Quick Transfer is one of the features of the State Bank of India’s Internet banking, which lets users transfer funds quickly without adding beneficiaries to their accounts. Let’s see the steps in detail to transfer funds using SBI Quick Transfer.
- Step 1: First of all, visit the internet banking website www.onlinesbi.com of SBI. Click on ‘Personal Banking’ and then type the user name and password of your internet banking account along with displayed in the box to login to it.
- Step 2: To log in to the SBI internet banking website, you have to enter high-security password received through SMS on your registered mobile number.
|Transfer Fund from SBI using SBI Quick Transfer|
- Step 3: Once you have logged into your account, simply place the pointer or tap on the Payments / Transfers section from the list of menu available at the top.
- Step 4: Then navigate to Quick Transfer (Without Adding Beneficiary) from the drop-down menu. Now, choose the account from which the amount is to be deducted. Also enter all necessary details like Beneficiary name, beneficiary account number, payment option, IFSC code, transfer mode and purpose.
|SBI Quick Transfer|
- Step 5: Recheck all the details entered by you and then tick the check box to accept terms and conditions. Click on ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page.
- Step 6: Once again verify the details entered and click on the ‘Confirm’ button. On the next screen, enter the high-security password received on the mobile number registered with the State bank of India to finish the transaction.
- Step 7: Once the password entered by you was verified successfully, the amount will be transferred to the beneficiary account entered and now you will see the message on the screen about successful transaction along with the transaction ID that will be useful for you to check the status of the transaction.
Do you Know How to? Pay Credit card bill
Method 2: Transfer Fund from SBI without adding beneficiary using YONO Lite SBI App
- Step 1: Download and install the Yono Lite SBI app on your smartphone from the play store or App store.
- Step 2: Open the app and register or log in to the app by entering Username and Password.
|Quick Transfer & Donations|
- Step 3: After login, you will see the ‘Quick Transfer & Donations’ section at the top in the main interface of the app.
- Step 4: At the next screen, choose to send money option and then select the account from which the amount will be debited.
- Step 5: Choose the ‘Pay Using Account Details’ option at the bottom. If you want to pay using QR Code then select the ‘Scan Now’ or ‘Pick from Gallery’ option instead of clicking pay using account details.
- Step 6: Enter all necessary details one by one and click on Submit. That’s all.
Method 3: Transfer Fund from SBI without adding beneficiary using UPI app
A UPI application allows you to do transactions without knowing the beneficiary’s bank account number, IFSC number, or beneficiary’s bank name, etc. you just need their UPI id or contact number. So you can easily and very quickly transfer funds without adding beneficiaries from SBI. To transfer funds through the UPI app, you need to insert the registered mobile number into your smartphone at all times. Let’s see the steps to transfer funds from SBI bank without adding beneficiaries using the UPI app.
- Step 1: First, you need to download any UPI app like Paytm, PhonePe, G Pay and BHIM on your smartphone. Here, we will explain the step using the G-Pay app.
- Step 2: Open the G-Pay app on your smartphone. If this is the first time you open the app on your phone then you need to set up the app by entering your SBI bank account number and some other necessary details.
|Transfer Fund From SBI using UPI App|
- Step 3: Once you have added your account to the G-Pay app, you will see your phone Contacts who are all installed and use the G-Pay app on their device by clicking on ‘New Payment’ (+). You need to just choose the contact number of the beneficiary for whom you want to transfer money.
- Step 4: After selecting a contact, enter the amount to be transferred along with any message if you want. And if you have linked multiple accounts on G-Pay then select the account from which the amount is to be debited.
- Step 5: On the next page, you have to enter your UPI pin and then click on ‘Submit’. Once your UPI pin was verified, the amount will be credited to the beneficiary whom you have selected.
If the beneficiary does not have a G-Pay app and use any other UPI app, you can choose the UPI id option under the Transfer Money section. Enter the UPI id of the Beneficiary and click on ‘Verify’. And then enter the amount and UPI pin to transfer money.
If the beneficiary is not using any UPI application and does not know the UPI id, then you can use their account number and IFSC code to transfer money using the UPI application. To do so, you have to choose the ‘Bank Transfer’ option under the Transfer Money section. And enter the account number, IFSC code and recipient name to transfer money.