Easily Transfer Funds from HDFC Bank Without Adding Beneficiary
Transfer fund from HDFC bank: HDFC Bank offers flawless internet banking services for each and every customer of their bank. HDFC internet banking service allows its users to easily manage their accounts, fund transfers and also customize their accounts. To transfer funds using HDFC internet banking, you must first add a beneficiary to your account and also you need to wait until the beneficiary you have added is activated. But now onwards you will not face this difficulty. Yes, you can easily transfer funds from HDFC bank without adding beneficiaries. In this post, we are going to discuss all possible methods to transfer funds without adding beneficiaries.
Methods to transfer funds from HDFC bank:
- Transfer Fund from HDFC Bank using Intenet Banking
- Transfer Fund from HDFC Bank using UPI app
- Transfer Fund from HDFC Bank using UPI IMPS method
Method 1: Transfer funds from HDFC bank without adding beneficiary using internet banking website
- Step 1: First of all, visit the official internet banking website of HDFC and log in to your internet banking account by entering your user id and password.
- Step 2: Once the main interface of the internet banking website was loaded, you need to select the ‘Fund Transfer’ option from the main menu.
|Transfer Fund from HDFC Bank using Intenet Banking|
- Step 3: From the list of options available to transfer funds, you need to choose the IMPS – MMID (IMPS – mobile number) option to transfer funds without adding beneficiaries.
- Step 4: A new page will open on your screen. Here, you need to enter the mobile number of the beneficiary and also the MMID of the beneficiary.
- Step 5: You have to ask for the mobile number and MMID of the beneficiary and enter it in their respective column without any mistake.
- Step 6: After that, choose any of your HDFC bank account from which you want to transfer fund or from which account the amount to be debited.
- Step 7: Type amount and remarks on the required space and then click on ‘Submit’. Remember that, you have verified all the details entered by you before click on submit.
- Step 8: Now, you will get OTP on your registered mobile number through SMS. Enter that OTP on the specified space and once again click on the Submit button. That’s all. Now your fund was transferred from your HDFC bank account without adding a beneficiary.
Also Read: Add Nominee in HDFC Bank
Method 2: Transfer funds from HDFC bank without adding beneficiary using the UPI app
You can easily and very quickly transfer funds using the UPI application without knowing the beneficiary’s bank account number, IFSC number, or beneficiary’s bank name, etc. you just need their UPI id or contact number. To transfer funds through the UPI app, you should be aware that there is a limit to UPI transactions and transfers per day. And also remember that you need to insert the registered mobile number into your smartphone at all times to use the UPI app. Let’s see the steps to transfer funds from HDFC bank without adding beneficiaries using the UPI app.
- Step 1: First, you need to download any UPI app like Paytm, PhonePe, G Pay and BHIM on your smartphone. Here, we will explain the step using the PhonePe app.
|Transfer Fund from HDFC Bank using UPI app|
- Step 2: Open the PhonePe app on your smartphone. If this is the first time you open the app on your phone then you need to set up the app by entering your HDFC bank account number and some other necessary details.
- Step 3: Once you have added your account to the PhonePe app, you will see the ‘To Contact’ option under the ‘Transfer Money’ section at the main dashboard of the app. You need to just click on the ‘To Contact’ option.
- Step 4: Then click on the Plus (+) icon at the bottom right side corner. Now select the contact number of the person for whom you need to transfer funds. If the beneficiary does not have the PhonePe app, you can enter their UPI id to transfer funds through PhonePe.
- Step 5: After selecting the contact, enter the amount to be transferred along with any message if you want. And if you have linked multiple accounts on PhonePe then select the account from which the amount is to be debited.
- Step 6: On the next page, you have to enter your UPI pin and then click on ‘Submit’. Once your UPI pin was verified, the amount will be credited to the beneficiary whom you have selected.
Also Read: RBL Bank CIF Number
Method 3: Transfer funds from HDFC bank without adding beneficiary using the UPI IMPS method
If the beneficiary, to whom you want to transfer funds from HDFC bank without adding beneficiaries, is not using any UPI application and does not know UPI id, then you can use their account number and IFSC code to transfer money using the UPI application.
- Step 1: Open the PhonePe app and choose the ‘To Account’ option which is under the ‘Transfer Money’ section on the main dashboard of the app.
- Step 2: On the next page, first choose the bank name of the beneficiary and then type beneficiary bank account number twice, IFSC code and beneficiary name in the field of account holder name.
- Step 3: Once you have added all the necessary details regarding beneficiary, type the amount to be transferred from your account to beneficiary and also select the account to be debited.
- Step 4: On the next page, you have to enter your UPI pin and then click on ‘Submit’. Once your UPI pin was verified, the amount will be credited to the beneficiary whom you have selected. That’s all. You have now transferred the money to the beneficiary.
These are the methods to transfer funds from HDFC bank account without adding beneficiaries. In this post, we have discussed three different methods with you. By following any of the methods, you can easily transfer funds from your HDFC bank account without adding beneficiaries.