Union Bank ATM PIN change Online 2021 - Simple Steps
Union Bank ATM pin change online: UBI or Union Bank of India is a bank which is owned by the Indian government. The bank put forward a lot of loans and investment plans to the account holders. The new policies provide by the bank are really attractive. The Union bank is one of the best banks that you can see in our country. The number of account holders is rising day by day. This is due to the services the bank provides us. These functions are availed to each and every member of the bank. The bank has received many awards for the wonderful work that they have presented to us.
|Union Bank ATM PIN change
We all use ATMs for getting their fund which they deposited in banks. But if you want to change your ATM pin how will you do it? Some of you would know the answer to this question but many don’t know. Before there were many steps to change the ATM PIN and it took days. But the number of users of ATMs has increased a lot. Most of them use their ATM card for buying stuff. So keeping the ATM card activated is much more important. So let us see How to do Union bank ATM pin change online. The steps presented are really easy to be followed.
Requirements to do Union bank ATM pin change online:
- You should have your registered mobile number active for further use.
- You will receive SMS verification on this registered number.
- Make sure to keep this number activated and also to recharge this number with a good internet plan.
- Then you should have your ATM card number, expiry date and CVV.
- Then you should have your union bank 15 digit account number.
- Then you should provide your date of birth and account verification.
Also Read: Union Bank of India Balance Check
Steps to Change Union Bank ATM pin online – using a call
- As the first step, you should call the customer care number from your registered phone number.
- It is instructed to do so because all the account details will be attached to the respective account number so the information about your accounts can be solved easily.
|Steps to Change Union Bank ATM pin
- You should dial 1800222244 or 18002082244.
- When the gets connected listen carefully to the call. You will receive a lot of information in the call.
- Andra bank and corporation bank has merged with UBI so select the bank. The 3rd option is the UBI bank so click on 3.
- Now select the language that you prefer. Most of them prefer English which is the 3rd option.
- Then select the self PIN generation option which is the 3rd one.
- Then select the Duplicate PIN generation option from the very next menu.
- Then you should enter the 15 digit account number of your Union Bank account. Then just press one to continue.
- If you made any mistake in entering the account number enter 2 to retype the number again.
- When the account is linked finally then we can start generating PIN.
- Now the process of entering the account number IVRS will ask you to just enter your date of birth. Enter correctly in the order DD/MM/YYYY. Don’t miss the order up follow this order?
- Then you should enter the 16 digit ATM card number which will be present on the ATM card.
- Then enter the expiry date. It should be in the order MM/YY. Follow the order correctly if not the processing will not be a success.
- When the above information is entered correctly you will receive 8 digit passwords on your registered mobile number in the form of SMS. This password will be valid for 2 hours.
- After all this press 1 to continue to generate the UBI ATM pin.
- Now enter the 8 digit password that you have received.
- Then enter the 3 digit CVV respectively.
- Now set the new pin option will be opened.
- Now enter the new pin of your choice. It should be of 4 digits.
- Then re-enter it one more time to confirm it. The new ATM pin is generated successfully.
The above are the steps to do Union bank ATM pin change online. The explanation seems a little big but it takes place in a phone call. It can be done within few minutes. It’s really easy. The main thing is to have all the details ready so that the time consumed will be less. This is done in cases where the ATM card number is not safe. ATM card number is something very private. Only the user could know the pin. If it is misused or if you got any doubts about the number is been miss used then you can change the pin. If you find any error in this process tries to again it may be a mistake from the information that you have entered. If that’s not the case kindly informs the bank. Hope the above content helped you.
1. What if the number is not working correctly?
Ans: The numbers will always work for the account holders. There are minimal complaints about the customer care toll free number. Since this number ids used by 2 other banks the maintenance is done correctly. If there is any difficulty it will be informed to you earlier. If you face such a problem then consult the bank for the services that you are looking forward.
2. Why do people start account in Union bank frequently?
Ans: Union bank puts all their efforts in making their customers happy. The customer care services are the main specialty of union bank. All customers are treated equally and the help that they get are worth it. They have received many awards in the field of implementing innovative ideas. Since it’s a government bank they take care very well. The number of account holder’s increase because of these aspects.