Axis Bank FD Interest Rates Details - How To Get Axis Bank FD?
Axis Bank FD Interest Rates: We all searching for the way to save our money. Did you heard about Fixed Deposit? Fixed Deposit is one of the best way to save our money with getting interest percentage. If you're looking for a place to park your money and earn some interest, Axis Bank has some of the best FD rates in town. Here, we will see Axis Bank FD Interest Rates, how it works, how to get Axis FD etc.
Axis Bank FD Interest Rates:
Axis Bank offers a variety of FD (Fixed Deposit) products to its customers at different interest rates. The interest rate on Fixed Deposit depends on the type of Fixed Deposit, tenure and amount deposited. Interest rates are subject to change from time to time. The current Axis Bank FD interest rates are
- For 7-14 days is 2.50% p.a.
- For 15-30 days is 3.00% p.a.
- For 31-60 days is 3.50% p.a.
- For 61-90 days is 4.00% p.a.
- For 91-180 days is 5.00% p.a.
- For 181-364 days is 6.50% p.a.
|Axis Bank FD Interest Rates
The minimum deposit amount for Axis Bank FDs is Rs 1000 and there is no maximum limit on the deposit amount. Assuming you have an active account with Axis Bank, you will be able to open an Fixed Deposit (FD) with the Axis bank and earn interest on your deposited amount. Interest rates on Axis Bank fixed deposits rates vary from 3.50% per annum to 7.25% per annum, depending on the deposit amount, tenure and type of account holder. For senior citizens, Axis Bank offers a 0.50% higher rate of interest on all tenures for both regular and NRO FD accounts.
How do Axis Bank FD Interest Rates work?
Axis Bank FD Interest Rates works depends on various factors like the deposit amount, tenure and interest rate cycle. The current FD Interest Rate for regular customers is 5.00% for deposits maturing in 7-14 days to 10 years. For senior citizens, the FD Interest Rate is 5.50% for deposits maturing in 7-14 days to 10 years.
Benefits of Axis Bank FD Interest Rates?
The benefits of Axis Bank FD Interest Rates are:
- You can earn a higher interest rate on your deposits
- Your money is safe and guaranteed
- You can get easy access to your money if you need it
- You can choose the term of your investment
Also Read: Axis Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates
How to get the best Axis Bank FD Interest Rates?
There are a few things to keep in mind when looking for the best Axis Bank Fixed Deposit.
- First, it's important to understand that interest rates can change over time, so it's important to stay up-to-date on the latest rates.
- Second, the type of account you have can impact the interest rate you receive. For example, if you have a checking account, you may be able to get a higher interest rate than someone with a savings account.
- Finally, the amount of money you have deposited in your account can also affect the interest rate you receive. The more money you have on deposit, the higher your interest rate will be.
Tips for getting the most out of your Axis Bank Fixed Deposit
Here are some tips to get the most out of your Axis Bank FD Interest Rates:
- Know your options: Get to know all the options that Axis Bank offers for FDs. This way, you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Compare interest rates: Not all banks offer the same interest rate on FDs. Make sure to compare rates before deciding on a bank.
- Choose a longer tenure: The longer the tenure of your FD, the higher the interest rate. Choose a tenure that suits your needs.
- Invest early: The sooner you start investing, the more time your money has to grow. Invest early to maximize your earnings.
The current Axis Bank FD interest rates are pretty competitive when compared to similar offerings from other banks in India. With a minimum deposit amount of Rs 1,000 and no maximum limit, customers can choose to invest as much money as they want in an Axis Bank Fixed Deposit account.
1. What are the different types of FDs offered by Axis Bank?
Ans: Axis Bank offer a variety of FD products to meet your needs, including regular FDs, tax-saving FDs, and fixed maturity plans.
2. What is the interest rate on Axis Bank FDs?
Ans: The interest rate on our FDs depends on the type of FD and the tenure. For regular FDs, the interest rate ranges from 3.5% to 7.25%. For tax-saving FDs, the interest rate is 5.50%.
3. What is the minimum amount I can invest in an Axis Bank FD?
Ans: The minimum amount you can invest in an Axis Bank FD is Rs. 1,000 for regular FDs.
- axis bank fixed deposit rates
- axis bank fixed deposit rates 2022
- axis bank fixed deposit calculator
- axis bank fixed deposit form
- axis bank fd interest rates 2022 pdf
- double money scheme in axis bank