Bank of Baroda Gold Loan Interest Rate - Types, Eligibility
Bank of Baroda Gold Loan Interest Rate: Today, all banks are providing different types of loans & offers for the customers. In that list, Bank of Baroda offers variety loans such as personal loan, gold loan, Home Loan etc. Before getting a loan, we need to know what is the interest rate? Are you searching for Gold Loan Interest Rate in Bank of Baroda? Here we'll be discussing all things related to gold loans and the interest rates associated with them. We hope you find this information helpful and informative!
Bank of Baroda Gold Loan Interest Rate: An Overview:
Gold loan interest rate is the rate of interest charged by Bank of Baroda on loan against gold. The bank offers loan against gold for a period of 1 year to 3 years. The maximum loan amount that can be availed is Rs.1 crore. The processing fee for the loan is 1% of the total loan amount plus GST and other applicable charges.
|Bank of Baroda Gold Loan Interest Rate|
Bank of Baroda gold loan interest rate is calculated based on the daily closing price of gold. The interest rate is reset every month, based on the average gold price for the previous month. Loans are typically repaid over a period of 12 months, but can be extended up to 36 months.
Must Read :
- Axis Bank Gol Loan Interest Rates
- Bank Of Baroda Fixed Deposit Interest Rates
- Indian Bank Gold Loan Interest Rates
How to Calculate EMIs for Bank of Baroda Gold Loan?
To calculate your EMIs for a gold loan from Bank of Baroda, you will need to:
- Enter the loan amount you need in Indian Rupees.
- Enter the interest rate at which you will be taking the loan.
- Enter the number of months over which you will repay the loan.
- Click on "Calculate" to calculate your monthly EMI.
What are the Different Types of Gold Loans Offered by Bank of Baroda?
Bank of Baroda offers two types of gold loans are Course Loan and Advance Retain Scheme.
Under the Course Loan scheme, the loan amount and interest are determined on the basis of purity of gold and prevailing market rates. The customer can repay the loan in easy EMIs within a tenure of 12 months. The course loan can be availed for a minimum amount of Rs 5,000 and maximum up to Rs 5 lakh.
Advance Retention Scheme:
Under the Advance Retention Scheme, Bank of Baroda provides an opportunity to its customers to avail a loan against their existing course loans with the bank. This scheme offers various benefits such as lower processing fee, minimal documentation, etc. Customers can avail a maximum loan amount equal to outstanding principle amount under their running course loan with Bank of Baroda.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Gold Loan?
If you're thinking of taking out a gold loan from Bank of Baroda, here's what you need to know. Bank of Baroda offers both personal and business gold loans. The maximum loan amount and interest rate will vary depending on which type of loan you apply for. To apply for a personal gold loan from Bank of Baroda,
- You'll need to be at least 18 years old and have a regular source of income.
- You'll also need to submit proof of identity, address and income, as well as copies of your bank statements for the past six months.
- For business gold loans, the eligibility criteria and required documents will vary depending on the type of business you have.
- However, generally speaking, you'll need to be an Indian resident and have been running your business for at least two years.
- You'll also need to provide details about your business turnover and cash flow.
What are the eligibility criteria for a gold loan from Bank of Baroda?
The eligibility criteria for a gold loan from Bank of Baroda are as follows:
- You must be an Indian resident
- You must be at least 21 years of age
- You must have a steady income
Also Read: How To Reset HDFC Debit Card Pin?
What are the documents required for Bank of Baroda Gold Loan?
To avail a gold loan from Bank of Baroda, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Duly filled and signed application form
- Identity proof (PAN card/ Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID card)
- Address proof (Utility bills/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter ID card)
- Income proof (latest Salary Slip/ latest ITR return/ Form 16)
- Bank statement for the past 6 months
- Passport size photograph
What are the features and benefits of Bank of Baroda Gold Loan?
A gold loan from Bank of Baroda is a secured loan against your gold jewellery. You can avail of a gold loan for various purposes, including business, personal or housing expenses. The loan amount is based on the value of your gold, and you can repay the loan over a period of time with interest. Some of the features and benefits of a gold loan from Bank of Baroda include:
- Loan amounts starting from Rs. 10,000 up to Rs. 20 lakhs
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment options
- No collateral or guarantor required
- Quick and easy approval process
After carefully reviewing the interest rates offered by Bank of Baroda, we have come to the conclusion that they are very competitive. For a gold loan of Rs. 1 lakh, the interest rate offered is just 10.50% per annum. This makes Bank of Baroda one of the best options for a gold loan in India.
1. What is the gold loan per gram in Bank of Baroda?
Ans: Today Gold Loan Per Gram in Bank of Baroda is ₹ 2,900 to ₹ 3,450.
2. What are the documents requires to get gold loan?
Ans: Basic KYC documents for address and identity proof. No income documents and no CIBIL score documents are required.
3. Can we pay gold loan monthly?
Ans: A regular EMI-based repayment of gold loan plan is geared towards salaried persons who have a fixed monthly income.