How To Link Aadhar Card With Bank of Baroda Account? Simple Methods
Link Aadhar Card With Bank of Baroda: Most people have a Bank of Baroda account and an Aadhar card, but did you know that you can link your Aadhar card to your Bank of Baroda account? Don't fret, we're here to help. This blog article will take you through the steps required to link Aadhaar card with Bank of Baroda account. We'll also provide some useful tips along the way. So let's get started!
How To Link Aadhar Card with Bank of Baroda Account?
You will need to update your bank account regularly to keep it active. According to new guidelines, you must now link your Aadhar card with your Bank of Baroda account. The process to link your Bank of Baroda account with your Aadhaar card is quite straightforward and can be completed by visiting a branch or by doing it online. You can also complete this process offline by visiting a Bank of Baroda branch and requesting an application form to link your bank account with your Aadhaar number. Fill out the form and submit it, along with a self-attested photocopy of your Aadhaar card. The form is available on the official bank website. Once your application is processed, your bank account will be linked with your Aadhaar number within a few days.
|How To Link Aadhar Card With Bank of Baroda Account|
In order to do it online, you must first log in to the internet banking portal of Bank of Baroda using your user ID and password. After logging in, go to the ‘Request’ section and select ‘Aadhar Registration’ from the drop down menu. Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and select ‘Submit’. A confirmation message will appear on your screen once your bank account is linked with your Aadhaar number.
Also Read: How To Check Aadhar Card Link With Bank Account?
Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Account - Internet Banking:
If you are registered for Bank of Baroda's Internet Banking service, then linking your Aadhaar number to your bank account is a breeze. Follow the steps below,
- To log in to your Bank of Baroda Internet Banking account, use your user ID and password.
|Link Aadhar Card with Bank of Baroda using Internet Banking|
- To proceed, click on the 'Aadhaar link' tab under the 'Request & Enquiries' section.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the space provided and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- A one-time password will be generated and sent to the mobile number you have registered.
- Enter the OTP in the box provided and click on the ‘Validate’ button.
- Your Aadhaar number will be successfully linked to your Bank of Baroda account.
Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Account - SMS:
In order to link your Bank of Baroda account with your Aadhaar card, you need to send an SMS to 567676 using the following format:
- Enter BOFAUID (space) 12-digit Aadhaar number (space) 16-digit Bank of Baroda account number to proceed.
- For example, BOFAUID 123412341234 1234123412341234.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided on the website and click on ‘Submit’.
- Your Bank of Baroda account will now be successfully linked with Aadhaar.
Also Read: How To Link PAN Card With Bank Account?
Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Account via Branch
- Go to the Bank of Baroda branch with your passbook, cheque book, and Aadhaar card.
- Secondly, fill in the required information on the Aadhaar linking form at the branch.
- Make sure that your details are accurate and match those in your bank records.
- After filling out the form, hand it to the bank official along with a self-attested photocopy of your Aadhaar card.
- Your Aadhaar will be linked to your Bank of Baroda account after the bank validates your information and everything is in order.
- You can also link your Aadhaar with Bank of Baroda account online.
Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Account through Mobile Banking
You can link Aadhaar card with Bank of Baroda bank account if you are registered for mobile banking by following these steps,
- Login to the Bank of Baroda mobile banking application
- 'Under the 'Maintenance' option, select the 'Update Aadhaar Number' service.
- Please enter your Bank of Baroda account number and the registered mobile number associated with it.
- A one-time password will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number on file.
- Enter the OTP and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will be taken to a new page where you will have to input your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Enter your Aadhaar number again to confirm and click the 'Submit' button.
1. If I live in Jammu & Kashmir/Assam/Meghalaya, can I still connect my bank account to my Aadhar number?
Ans: Even if you live in Jammu & Kashmir/Assam/Meghalaya, you can still link your Bank of Baroda account with your Aadhar card.
2. How can I connect my Bank of Baroda account with my Aadhar card?
Ans: There are a few ways you can link your Bank of Baroda account with your Aadhar card. Using Internet Banking, Visit the branch, Mobile Banking etc.
To sum up, we have observed that it is quite simple to link an Aadhar card to a Bank of Baroda account. All you need to do is follow the steps above and you'll be able to do so without any difficulty. The process of linking your Aadhaar to your bank account is free of charge. Do not entertain any requests for payment for this service.
Post a Comment
Post a Comment